Thursday, September 24, 2009

Penile Secrets - All Natural Penile Enlargement

This was the second method I decided on trying.

Just like 'Grow Your Penis Fast' I had instant access to all the materials they provided. Which I really like, since you don't anticipate it arriving in the mail. You can get started right away.

This program had a lot more information for me to digest and even though some of the methods were similar.

Penile Secrets even included instructions on curing impotence and pleasing your partner better.

What really blew me away was the fact they have pin pointed the main cause of penis growth and it's called Corpora Cavernosa.

Thought they didn't promise to add four inches, their methods are more realistic and promise an additional two or three inches in the next year.

And after trying their exercises for about four months, I did notice some slight improvement. But, nothing near three inches and I don't think it would stop any playful giggles from the opposite sex.

One thing I disliked was some of the medical terminology they covered was kinda of confusing. And once again, the customer service was a little less than I expected. The information was in depth, but a little hard to comprehend.

So I can honestly give it...

Price - 3/5 Stars
Quality - 4/5 Stars
Effectiveness - 4/5 Stars
Ease of Use - 3/5
Support - 3/5

You can read more about it here. Natural Penis Enlargement Method

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase the size of your penis using proven methods.

Followers