Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grow Your Penis Fast - How to Make Your Dick Bigger

This was the first method I tried.

It promised to add four inches to my penis. And the 'secret' four step method to making your dick bigger and wider.

This caught my attention since I had been trying to find a doable method for a year.

The product looked great, so I decided to give it a try and invested some time trying it. The price was not as high as what surgery would of cost me and it was a lot less than taking a pill.

The manual was available immediately for me to download right after my payment was confirmed.

That was a plus since I was fired up to get started right away.

It was pretty thorough and even revealed some natural herbs which helped increase blow flow to the penis.

But after reading it, I still felt like something was missing and I had a few questions.

I tried to contact customer support, but I never got a reply until 5 days after contacting them, so that definitely turned me off.

So I can't highly recommend it, but wanted to show you this option just in case you wanted take a look.

Price - 3/5 Stars
Quality - 3/5 Stars
Effectiveness - 3/5 Stars
Ease of Use - 4/5
Support - 2/5

You can read more about it here: How to Make Your Dick Bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Increase the size of your penis using proven methods.

Followers